- Be advertising a legitimate, legal and ethical business endeavor;
- Prepay the advertising fee in advance: Please contact the Prime Timers of the Desert (PTOD) Advertising Director for pricing;
- Notify the Advertising Director of an ad withdrawal (payments are not refundable) or changes (additional charges may be levied for requested changes);
- Agree to ad placement on the website or in the newsletter at the discretion of the PTOD Board, Editor, or Advertising Director, and acknowledge that the advertising fee is not relative to any specific layout position, nor to the continuance of any position used in previous formats, versions or editions;
- Understand that the acceptance of a business ad or its placement on the website or in the newsletter does not constitute an endorsement by the PTOD organization as a whole, by its Board of Directors, the Advertising Director or the Newsletter Editor;
- Acknowledge that the Board of Directors may order the withdrawal of any ad which may be deemed inappropriate for publication, without recourse, and without refund;
- Sign the standard “Release and Indemnification” form.
The Advertisement must:
- Be free of profanity, references to lewd conduct, inappropriate incentives for patronage, and be deemed in general good taste;
- Clearly convey the message intent;
- Be a standard or double size ad only, for website or newsletter formatting, in accordance with the prevailing ad rate schedule;
- Be subject to the reproduction capabilities and graphics manipulations within the scope and reasonable effort of the editor or webmaster at the time of ad submission. All printed newsletter ads will appear in black and white only. Special effects, such as colors, borders, shading, or ink-intensive graphics will be removed.
- For additional information or clarification, contact the PTOD Advertising Director.