MEMBERSHIP IN PRIME TIMERS OF THE DESERT
Since we are a member of Prime Timers Worldwide, with over 50 chapters, membership, PTOD entitles you to participate in affiliate chapter events when you travel. Your membership card grants you entry to those affiliate club outings, and entitles you to receive discounts from some of our local merchants.
>> MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION <<
>> PAYMENTS / DONATIONS <<
Members will receive the monthly PTOD Newsletter electronically each month. Newsletters are also available on the website once you are a member and have registered for full access to the website. Any member failing to receive one, may notify the Membership Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Database Administrator (email@example.com) directly. Current event listings are updated at least monthly on this site. Members who move need to inform the Membership Director thirty days in advance of the actual move. Be sure to add all changes into the email.
Dues Structure and Membership Application Process
Membership is based on a floating twelve-month period. When your application and check are received and processed you will receive a membership card (and one for your partner if applicable) noting the expiration month and year.
The 12-month membership fee is $45.00 for a single member, or $75.00 for a couple.
A “couple” means two members receiving mail at the same address. They receive only one mailing addressed to both persons. Both persons have equal membership rights. Only one mailing address is maintained in our database.
On the membership application
• Please provide your email address if you have one. Couples may list separate email addresses.
• Be sure to list your birthday(s) so that we may recognize it (them) in the newsletter (List Month and Day, year is voluntary).
• If you spend part of the year out of the area, be sure to notify us and change your address or suspend mailings while you are gone. If your address, phone or email changes, please notify us promptly.
• Be sure to sign the application.
• Make sure your check, payable to Prime Timers of the Desert, is enclosed and mail to: Prime Timers of the Desert, PO Box 4508, Palm Springs, CA 92263.
Be a Volunteer!
PRIME TIMER’S VOLUNTEERS ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF OUR ORGANIZATION.
Throughout the year we need members to assist with various events, projects and tasks related to many activities, including distributing munchies at mixers, checking in members at events, newsletter assembly, Pride Parade participation and much, much more. Volunteering is a great way to meet other members and have fun at the same time. If you would like to help, please check the “I’ll BE A VOLUNTEER” box on the membership application.
There is no assurance that we will call you, and if we do, you have no obligation to say “yes” for the specific task or date that we may be calling about at the time. If you are on our volunteer list, we simply know that it is ok to call you and see if you might be available.
Thank you for your interest in joining us.